Monday, March 16, 2009

Ta Da!!!

I now have a new custom blog!!! I hired my amazing brother Chris Barnes to design Jenny Evelyn Photography a personalized blog and that's just what he did. We went back and forth tweaking it and working out most of the kinks and I am so proud of his work and patience with working in my ideas!

I have spend hours loading all of my past entries from this blog into the new one so don't worry all the archives are still there! This blog will still stay active as a link to the new one... so check it out here!!!!!


The URL is http://www.jennyevelynphoto.com/blog/ so make sure to bookmark it or subscribe... or add this new address to your bloglines!

2 comments:

MJ said...

That's so great Jenny! I love it!

I'll update my blogroll today...

Brandy said...

So exciting! It looks wonderful!

google