Monday, January 5, 2009

Virginia +Jordan = A Holly Jolly Wedding!

Only two days after Christmas Virginia and Jordan tied the knot in an intimate candlelight service at Virginia's daddy's church! Brookwood Presbyterian Church is such a sweet classic little church nestled in Snellville, GA.
I love this shot Koutsunis got of the steeple!




On to the girly stuff...Her dress was gorgeous!


puckering up...for that first kiss.


Here are some details from getting ready...Virginia wore her mother's bracelet, it was so sweet!


Its always tricking getting in the dress!


Mom did a great job helping!


Her she is! She was just radiant!


This one is by far my favorite!


Virginia's flowers were done by one of her bridesmaid (who is also her future sister in law) Shaye Larson! She is incredible...but she lives in Washington states so unless you are family like Virginia you won't be able to get her.


The stained glass was beautiful and went perfectly with Virginia's colors!




Oh see that bling bling Ringling...I am such a dork.


Meanwhile... Koutsunis was hanging out with the groomsmen! They were monkeying around out back!



What a group of guys! I got some awesome shot of them later one!

They finally got all decked out in the tuxes and Koutsunis grabbed this awesome detail of Jordan's cuff links!


The groom was looking so chill!




The guests arrived to a serenade from a bagpiper.


I love the mood that the candlelight gave, and I got to break in my new fish eye lens.






I snagged this shot of the happy couple right after they walked down the isle and hid away in a little room off the sanctuary. Its one of my favs!


Mr. and Mrs. Jordan Gogan!






The reception was held at the MasonTodd House in downtown Snellville. It is the oldest house in Snellville and was a fun reception site! There were some great details. I loved that all the gifts for the couple were put under the Christmas tree and instead of bubbles or birdseed they had little jingle bells that the guest rang! Can I just say again that Shaye did an amazing job with flowers! They were a pleasure to photograph!


Cake Smashing!
<

A Champagne toast to the bride and groom!




They jingled all the way!


Thanks Jordan and Virginia! I had an awesome time hanging out with your friends and family. You both have an amazing support of love around you as your start your life together, y'all are so blessed! I hope you enjoyed the preview and thanks for the best Christmas gift I could get...photographing an awesome couple!

Best Wishes,

Jenny Evelyn

2 comments:

Virginia said...

O my gosh Jenny our pictures turned out so awesome!!! I cant tell you enough how awesome you are this... You and you Hubby made our day so special without yall I would have been a nervious reck... Everyone who has seen them so far has only wanted to see more so my dad needs to hurry up!!hahaha anyway thanks agian Jordan and I were truely blessed ill talk to ya soon!!! ~VIRGINIA~

Brandy said...

i love the one over the piano and the one of the sanctuary

google