Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Jennifer & Michael...Romance and golden light!

Jennifer and Michael got together with me this past Saturday for their engagement session! I was wondering when we were going to get to do their engagement session because Michael is another military man. He is a marine! Michael just graduated from Quantico! He was moving all his stuff to FL and made a pit stop in Macon for their shoot. This couple has a lot going on this month. Originally, when I first met Jenn, she and Michael's date was set for March 15th. She is learning early to adapt. They had to move their date up to January 31st for the military.

Even though both of their lives have been a whirlwind of wedding planning and moving they squeezed in time for me. It was the perfect golden day to capture this sweet couple's love. Romance was in the air...it was clear that this couple was not letting the stress of life get in the way of their joy of just being together!

Here is a preview of a couple of my favs!






Jenn's favorite color is purple so we had to get a shot with these grapes! There will be lots of purple on her wedding day!


The forecast for the day was rain but the sun came peeking though the clouds and we were blessed with beautiful light!




I love this shot of Jennifer. She is going to be a beautiful bride!


Aren't they just perfect together?




Out in the golden grass!


Jenn was playing with Mike's tags....there is just something about a "Military Man."



These two are my new favorite pics! Romance and Sweetness!






These were cute!




Mike got some practice modeling too. Its going to be really cool photographing him in his Blues. He is not just the groom at this wedding either! He is also the cake baker. He is planning on making his own Groom's cake! I will show you how that turns out...my first Groom/Baker!








That must have been a good kiss... look at her toes!




Thank you Jennifer and Michael for meeting up with me for a fun afternoon. I am so glad that I finally got to meet you Mike! Your wedding is right around the corner and I know you cannot wait! I will see you both in a couple of weeks!!!

Jenny Evelyn

3 comments:

AvaPhoto.net said...

very very creative and pretty jenny. I love the romantic sweetness ones too.

Unknown said...

great shoot!..............Mom

Angel said...

Wonderful photos, Jenny! Now, if only I could convince Andy to bake his own cake...

google