Thursday, October 16, 2008

Koutsunis got a haircut!!!!

Koutsunis came home from work the other day a little late... I assumed that he was staying late finish something at work and man was I wrong! He had talked to me a couple of times about cutting his hair really short, and I was totally opposed! So I told him that if he was going to do that, I did not want to know.

When he came in the door I was totally in shock, then I cried, then I got over it, and then took some pics of him... I still like it long WAY better, but he is still handsome and hopefully he will grow it out again :)

Before













After



What do you think?

Leave a comment...

1 comment:

laurel said...

I think it looks really great! I totally understand your position, b/c I get really upset when Matt cuts his hair short...I like it long and curly and crazy (like him!). But, I do think Koutsunis's hair looks really good.

google