Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Chrissy & JP's Preview

Chrissy and JP had a beautiful outdoor wedding at Wind Clan Farm in Juliette, GA. The farm was once owned by the Allman Brothers Band so there was lots of history there. All of Chrissy details we just amazing! Everywhere I looked there was another special touch that she put into the day!

The Florist, Cindy Sauls did an amazing job. I especially loved the peacock feathers that were mixed in with the blue hydrangeas! It was also a day filled with lots of emotion. Here are some of my favorite moments and details from their day!



The Dress!

I loved how her dress laced up the back!
Mom got the job done with a little help from the bridesmaids.


Chrissy was radiant!


Peggy Keys did a fabulous job on her makeup!



I stole JP away from all his crazy guys to grab this handsome shot of him. I love the peacock feather in his boutonnière! I have lots of all the guys cracking on each other too.

The pokadotted flower girl tagged along behind as the ceremony started....


and Daddy got a little choked up giving away his baby girl


Rings! Thanks to Kenneth of who was my second shooter for the day!



Mr. and Mrs. JP Donovan!

Now its time to celebrate!

The pavilion was beautiful and the band Two Three Ways all the way from Charleston, SC rocked us through the night, even playing some Allman Brothers Band!

Father Daughter dance was another emotion filled moment!

Epting Events came over from Athens to cater the reception and did an amazing job! From the bar and the canoe of beer to the fresh pecan pralines it was spectacular!







The cake was fabulous and JP got a face-full!



There was lots and lots of dancing at the reception, but they took a little break to toast the bride and groom. Dan, the grooms brother and best man, did an awesome job of bringing everyone to tears.



Chrissy and JP waved goodbye to the camera so that they could get back to dancing!


I just want to thank JP and Chrissy and their families for having me be part of their day! I am very blessed to be part of your wedding day and am so thankful that you fought for me! I cannot wait to show you all your wedding photos and will post again when I get them up!

Jenny Evelyn

No comments:

google