Sunday, October 26, 2008

Alicia & Stewart's Wedding

Last weekend Koutsunis and I took a road trip to the co to photograph Alicia and Stewart's wedding on Sea Island, GA. It was a special place for the bride because she grew up spending time each summer there at her grandmother's cottage. It was also a VERY special date, 10-18-08 is the exact date of Alicia and Stewart's 11 year anniversary!

Koutsunis came along to assist me and we felt like part of the family. There are so many images I love that it was hard for me to pick only a couple for the preview! But for now, Enjoy!!

Alicia got ready at the Cloister. I loved the cox comb mixed in her flowers!

Did I mention that her Manolos were divine.

Bride

Groom


The first see was super sweet. You can just feel the anticipation. I love these first two shots that Koutsunis got!


Then we did some fun pre-wedding portraits.




The couple had a very intimate ceremony on the beach near the grandmothers cottage.
The bride and groom went barefoot, but the guests had personalized flip flops. Love birds on the sign...LOVE it! A friend of Alicia's made it for her!



One of my all time favorite ceremony shots I have ever done!

The vows were especially sweet...11 years gives a lot of material for personal touches!


After the ceremony they had a champagne toast out on the beach!

We headed to the ocean and these are just two of many that I love!



Off to the reception at the Lodge. It's so beautiful there. On the way in we stopped and took some shots under the line of old oaks! They have a bagpiper play out on the green at dusk before dinner and then it was to the Wine Cellar.






The petite cake was amazing!

the leave!

A special thanks to Kelly Watkins with Sea Island, Alicia's awesome wedding planner! She did an amazing job making the day run smoothly!

Alicia and Stewart, Thank you so much for having us be a part of your wedding! I really had a blast working with you both! Your families were both amazing and I really enjoyed getting to know everyone! It was so fun to shoot such a sweet, intimate, and gorgeous wedding!

Jenny Evelyn

5 comments:

DKH Entertainment Group said...

Jenny,

You are so talented! Nice job!

Unknown said...

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! beautiful shots

Unknown said...

These are fantastic! I love them all!! You did a fabulous job!! Thanks, Diane

jennyevelyn said...

thanks! It was a beautiful and fun wedding!

Unknown said...

Wonderful photos, very creative. Enjoyed the perspectives and comments. Thanks.

google