Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving!

A short list of things I am thankful for!

1. My Husband! I am so thankful for a sweet and godly husband that encourages and supports my dreams. I am thankful that he is patient with my craziness and that he love me!

2. I am thankful for family! I have a lot of family and I could not imagine my life without them. Holidays always make me appreciate the big family I have and spending this year with my husbands family it makes me appreciate all the new family too. I am also thankful for my dog Kensie! She is my buddy and part of my family!

3. I am thankful for spell check, even though It sometimes does not work when I spell the word I am thinking of as another word altogether. I am thankful for my friends that help me proofread because writing and spelling just are not my gifts.

4. I am thankful for my job and the early success of my new company! God has been so faithful to me, and has brought me to a point in my life that I did not know would happen so soon! I am thankful for the hard times that bring me to the good times!

5. I am thankful for my house! I love working from home and I love my office/studio/guest room! I love being home! I want to become the domestic diva that my friend Elizabeth is.

6. I am thankful for the outdoors! I am up in the mountains of Kentucky for Thanksgiving and enjoying all of Gods beautiful creation. I love all the different wild grasses and tress that make up the beautiful landscape of the majestic mountains. I am thankful to be here.

7. I am thankful for food, maybe a little too thankful:) We had a wonderful thanksgiving feast.

8. I am thankful for friends! I have some amazing friends and I am so blessed that they are in my life. Thank you for meeting me for lunch, giving me advise and just walking the dogs with me and so so much more.

9. I am thankful to you! Thanks for reading my blog, checking up on my new work, or just what I have been up to. Thanks for being a big part of my business. Thanks to all the brides and grooms that I have gotten to know and be blessed by! Thanks for believing in my and my art. Thanks for your comments that you leave...I love reading them. Thanks for the support and encouragement. I million times Thank you!

10. Lastly, I am thankful to God for all these things and so much more. Thanks for all you have done in my life and for what is to come!


If you have a minute leave a comment of something you are thankful for this season!

Thanks!

Jenny Evelyn

5 comments:

laurel said...

I am thankful for long-lasting relationships with childhood friends. :)
OK, seriously, gotta come see your house. November flew by...December will too. How about January?!

Grits said...

I am thankful for family, friends, soon to be family and so much more! :-)

Angel said...

I am thankful that my parents took me to the library when I was a child. I hope to be such an encouragement to my own kids one day.

Marissa said...

I am thankful for you. You have always been a great friend to me!! And I loves you!

jennyevelyn said...

thanks guys for leaving comment! I love hearing from you!

google