Monday, November 3, 2008

Micha and Ryan's Engagement

On Saturday I drove down to Valdosta, GA for Micha and Ryan's engagement session. They were excited to do their shoot on Valdosta State University's campus. Micha and Ryan both graduated from VSU and Ryan works there in the recruiting office! It was the perfect place for them, and it is really a beautiful campus. Here is a little preview of their engagement!



Micha has some beautiful bling! Great job Ryan!

Ryan and Micha brought along their beagle Trueman and we had some fun playing with him on the front lawn. They told me that Trueman would be wearing a top hat and bow tie for their wedding! I cannot wait to see that!

I just love these two...the buildings have the most beautiful Spanish architecture!


The Spanish moss was gorgeous and grows everywhere down there!


I love this one of Micha!


I found a tower to clime up in and got a great vantage point for these!
Truman caught some awesome air!


there was some sweet spinning action!



I had a fabulous time hanging out with y'all, and I cannot wait for your wedding! I hope you enjoy your preview!

Jenny Evelyn

No comments:

google