Monday, September 22, 2008

taking FLIGHT!

Today is the day that I am taking flight with my very own company!!!!

Some of you who frequent my blog have noticed I recently removed of many the wedding posts I photographed this past year. Since I am starting my own company, I had to remove all the images that were shot through my previous employer, along with my old website. I loved being a part of all my brides and grooms weddings, and I am sad that I can no longer use those images on my website or blog. However, I am starting afresh and am so excited for what the future holds for me.

My brother, Chris Barnes, is an amazing graphic artist, and gave my logo a makeover. He is so talented! I just LOVE it.


It feels a little like Christmas today. I just opened up my giant box from B&H Photo and had a blast playing with all my new lenses and camera gear. I am eagerly awaiting the delivery of my new website and cannot wait to show it to you! My new website is jennyevelynphoto.com
I will post a here on my blog as soon as I get it up and going!




God has been so faithful to me and my husband during this time of change and transition! We hope that you will celebrate the beginning of our new company with us!

Check Back soon for the new website!

Jenny Evelyn

11 comments:

kyle hitchcock said...

good luck honey!
Love in Christ, kyle hitchcock

mrsAtoZ said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You're going to be FANTASTIC!!!

Melissa said...

Yippee Jenny - how exciting!

laurel said...

Jenny-
I am so thankful for your joyful spirit during this time of transition. I am praying for you, my sweet friend, and am so happy, happy, happy that you are following your passion! Much love!

Jennifer said...

Jenny!!
I am so proud of you but hate that you can't take the credit that you deserve for taking the AWESOME pics at our wedding!! Maybe I will just have to leave you a comment with the pics in them :)))

Marissa said...

I've said it a billion times....I wish you had been our wedding photographer! I love you sis, and you are going to be the most amazing photographer...what am I talking about, you already are. I'm so excited for you!!!

amyers said...

Congratulations! You are a great talent! I always enjoy looking at your photographs.

charlotte carroll said...

I am sooo proud of you. I think its terrible that you cannot use images that are your artwork!!!! that is crazy. the Legal system should protect the artist! BUT! you have an amazing outlook on the whole thing; I am so impressed! and Your hugest fan.

Brandy said...

Love your new logo! I am sure that you will be soo booked up soon that you won't know what to do with yourself!!

khMason Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
khMason Photography said...

Yay! You are already off to an awesome start - talent goes a long way! A little help from friends ;) and a lot of hard work, and I KNOW you're going to go far in this business! Love ya girl!

google