Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Katie and John David Miller

I got to shoot an awesome couple today! We got together in this fabulous fall weather to shoot a Bridal session. However the Groom J.D. has his own tux tux so we made it a couples shoot!



I Love how different her dress is!







CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO SEE IT LARGER!



True Story...I was laying on the ground in the beautiful soft grass to get these two that are my FAVORITE shots and started to feel a stinging sensation on my stomach and then jumped up realizing I was laying in an ant bed! Lesson learned, look before you lay down!

Thanks Katie and J.D. for an awesome shoot! I hope you enjoy!

Jenny Evelyn

3 comments:

charlotte carroll said...

they look amazing. and hope you aren't eaten up completely. Benedryl makes a fabulous itch stick!

AvaPhoto.net said...

I love that last one the best, definitely worth the ant bites :) love you!

Katie Pearce Miller said...

You are an amazing photograher!

google