Friday, December 5, 2008

Karla and Eric's Engagement!

The first time that Karla and I met we totally hit it off. She is a bit of a free spirit and she totally gets my work and style. I really enjoyed spending the afternoon with her and Eric. They are such a sweet couple and the proud parents of two sweet dogs. Karla and Eric first met at the Macon dog park where they bonded over their pups, so it was perfect to take the dogs out to the park for the first part of the session.

Ok... so Lola is Eric's black and white border collie and Kamper is Karla's Australian shepherd. Aren't they cute! I know Kensie (my dog) would have a blast with them.







At the Macon Dog park the the sky was amazing!


Then we dropped the dogs off at home and headed downtown for some cool shots of Karla and Eric.



I love these fall leaves...so guess what we did with them!


woo-hooo!



I love these next two they are such a cute couple! Make sure you look at all these when the gallery is posted. Eric shows his silly side!





Check out her bling!




One of my favorite from the whole shoot. Karla was a cheerleader and now coaches so she really showed Eric how to get some air!



Then this was one of their favorites... they both pointed out the heart...I did not even see it when I was shooting it. Cute!


Thanks guys for an awesome shoot! I am really looking forward to your wedding and showing you the rest of your engagement photos!

Jenny Evelyn

1 comment:

MJ said...

Gorgeous pictures!

Thought I would stop by to say hello. See you on Thursday!

- Margeaux

google